Monday, July 14, 2008

Trip to the Zoo

Today we went to Berger's Zoo near Nijmegen. It was really fun. Anneloes, Jeroen, Jesse, and I walked around and saw all kinds of different animals. My favorite exhibit was the Ocean with the sharks and different types of fish. My other favorite were the chimpanzees. When we came around it was time for them to eat and they all lined up and started clapping and waving their hands at the zoo keeper who was throwing them apples and oranges I think. It was so funny it was like they were saying "Over here! Throw it to me!". After the zoo we came back to Anneloes's parents house and ate supper. She made some delicious chinese food ( or indonesian i'm not sure) either way it was really good. Tonight i think lucy and i are going to watch a movie. Oh and by the way its just 10 more days till my birthday!!!! I'm getting so excited. Well TTFN ta ta for now!

No comments: