Wednesday, July 9, 2008

All by myself....

Well today is a little bit depressing. Not that I'm not having a wonderful time but Mom, Callie, and Trevor got on a plane back home this morning. I'm gonna miss thim. I don't think I've ever been away from mom for so long. But with Anneloes and Tessi's help I'm sure I'll be ok. Today we just hung out at Anneloes's apartment and then we came to her parent's house for dinner. Marian, lucy's mom, is a wonderful cook. I think we might go to another museum or shopping since the weather is kind of wet for the rest of the week. Friday Tessi is coming to pick me up and then I'll be back at Anneloes's sometime next week. Well I love ya'll and I hope everyone has gotten their postcards I sent out. Take care of everyone till i get back in three weeks!! LOVE YA

3 comments:

Alison Cummins said...

Got the postcard yesterday! Arden loved it! We miss you lots, but know that you are having a blast. Tell the crew hello and that we love them too!!

Kirby Williams said...

Mom and them made it home safe. We miss you and love you. You are going to have a blast. Call soon.

Mylie and Me said...

yes, we got the postcard! I am so glad that you are having a great time. We miss you!