Friday, June 27, 2008

Today's Adventure!!!

Well last night after we got to Tessi's house we put our stuff away and got ready for supper. We had spaghetti,salad, and a tomato and mozzarella salad with garlic, basil, and olive oil dressing. It was amazing. The food here is so great. Supper was fun to because we all talked and laughed and they got me to say "alter Schwede" which means old swedish man but it kind of relates to like "oh man" or something like that. Then we sat outside on their beautiful patio. Then Tessi's boyfriend Sascha came over. He is really cool and then her other friend Jenny came over too.Things here are smaller but the architecture is beautiful. Their garden is so pretty, Paula you would love it. I'm going to send picutres as soon as i can. This morning we woke up about 12 and had breakfast which was just as good as supper. Their breads are wonderful. So after breakfast we got ready to go to a water park called Atlantis. It was so much fun. Leo, Trevor, Tessi, and I rode the slides like 10 times!! I kept falling off of the donut that you sit on but is was awesome. We stayed there till about 6:30 or 7 and now we're back at Tessi's waiting to go to her friend Charlotte's house for supper with her other friend Jenny. Trevor and Leo are going to stay here and watch Deja Vu (in English luckily). We were going to go to a club but I think we'll save that adventure for another day. Again I love you all and miss you.

2 comments:

FancyPantz said...

Chck out my blog!!!!:-)

Paula Wanamaker said...

Regan Anne, I miss you all so bad! Take lots of pics for me of the beautiful gardens, you know
"I'm all about gardening"-haha
Give kisses to all and tell Tessi and "A" I said hello:)
lov,
paudie ann