Sunday, June 29, 2008

6-28: Shop til we Drop

So for today's adventure Tessi planned us a trip to the big mall in Oberhausen. The name of the mall was Centro and it is exactly what heaven will look like according to Tessi. Anneloes came over at breakfast and then we headed out(While we went to the mall Trevor and Leo decided to go ride go-carts and visit one of Leo's friends. Trevor told me when we got back that he had so much fun.) We got on the aotobahn, and let me tell you that that is an adventure all its own. Callie and I got a picture of the speedometer when Tessi was driving and she was doing 145!!!! My dad would freak out if he got to drive his Corvette here lol. So we got to the mall and there was a huge sale going on (which was music to my ears). Tessi and Anneloes showed us all of the cute stores and I got this dark purple (lila in deutch) top which I loved for really cheap. Then the moment of truth. Ever since Tessi and Anneloes have stayed with us I dreamed of going to their favorite store H&M. I walked into the store and I think I heard the hallelujah chorus (but tessi said it was just her lol). The clothes in there were so cute and priced really good. I got something for Kirby for her birthday that I missed and I hope she likes it. I've got to get Ramsey something for our birthday too. I got this really cute pink tank with black polka dots. I wish I could win like a shopping spree in there cause it was amazing. Then after a couple of more shops we went to the food court and ate lunch. Then we stopped by Starbucks for some coffee. After that it was time for shoes. Oh the shoes here are so so so beautiful "its like art for your feet"-(i think that's from P.S I love you). We tried on all kinds of shoes and I finally decided on some flat purple ones that I absolutely love. I found some white ones with rhinestone skulls on the toes but not everyone approved so I put them back. I have to buy some more shoes before i go back home tho. So we left the mall around 5 and got back home, we ate supper, and then Tessi, Callie,& I got ready to go to Jenny's house for her farewell party. It was so much fun. (and by the way all of the girls here are so pretty its ridiculous) We talked, danced, and just hung out. They are such friendly people here. So after the party we got back home at like 4 this morning and woke up at one to eat breakfast/lunch. Tonight is the the big soccer (fusbol) match between Germany vs Spain. Tessi is going to teach us their fight songs lol. We're pumped up. Well hope everyone is doing good back home. I love you all!!

3 comments:

Hannah said...

BTW, you can get H&M online here. It's not quite the same as the H&M experience in person though.
-Mrs. G.

Kirby Williams said...

I want to see PICTURES! Thanks for getting me a shirt. I love and miss you all.

Alison Cummins said...

Hey,
I have loved reading about your adventures. I miss you all soooo much and can't wait to see you. Tell Tessi, Luci, Leo and Jesse that I love them all and miss them too!!

Cissy