Monday, December 8, 2008

Tag Christmas Edition

So I got a tagged by my cousin Paula. So here is my holiday quiz!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? wrapping paper



2. Real tree or Artificial? artificial but i wish real



3. When do you put up your tree? sometime between after Thanksgiving and before Christmas lol



4. When do you take the tree down? sometime in January



5. Do you like eggnog? No I prefer GrannyMa's boiled custard



6. Favorite gift received as a child? My Talkin Bubba



7. Hardest person to buy for? my dad



8. Easiest person to buy for? Connor



9. Do you have a nativity scene? No



10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail--but this year they're gonna be late



11. Worst Christmas gift you received as a child? can't say cause that person might see my blog lol



12. Favorite Christmas movie? Rudolph



13. When do you start your Christmas shopping? This year I haven't got started yet but I am going Thursday



14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas gift? no



15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Mim's haystacks they are my favorite



16. Colored lights or clear on tree? clear



17. Favorite Christmas song? Please Christmas don't be Late by Alvin and the Chipmunks lol



18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Both



19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Yes



20. Angel or star on top of tree? Star



21. Open presents Christmas Eve or Christmas? Both

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? People who don't stop and enjoy the season those who are too busy shopping and not spending time with their family

23. Favorite ornament? any of mine, Ramsey, or Kirby's homemade ornaments

24. What do you want for Christmas this year? Just to be with all the ones that I love. And to watch Connor and Mylie having fun opening their gifts

25. Favorite holiday treat(cake,cookie,dessert)? Nonny's Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies


Now I tag:
Talekia
Kirby
Tiffany
and Jen Jen

No comments: