Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Tribute to Carter J


Ok so in my anatomy and physiology class we have to do a paper over any disease or disorder we would like. So I chose to do my paper over Autism and my cousin Carter. I am going to interview Paula and Salem for my presentation I have to give in my lab class after I turn my paper in. I am also going go include the link to the TeamCarterJ website in case anyone in my class would like to find out more about autism and Carter's condition. I love Carter and I am hoping with my paper and presentation that this spreads awareness of autism and encourages more people to learn about this disorder and ways to help.

1 comment:

Jess said...

ah love love love it..i did a presentation over this and used the movie rainman..call me if you need some ideas..i had a cute little activity too!!