Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Maybe next time...

So last night Hunter and I went to the Titans game. Of course I was wearing my Peyton Manning jersey and he was wearing his Jevon Kearse jersey. We rode down their with Mom and Donald who also sported Titans gear. We got there and found our seats and guess who sang the national anthem... Hank Williams Jr!!! It was freaking awesome and he even did his "Are you ready for some football!!". So the first half was pretty close we went into to the half with Colts leading 7-6. But the Titans came back and won it 31-21 in the end. I was glad that the Titans didn't mess up their perfect record but I felt sorry for my man Peyton cause I really wanted him to win. Well maybe next time.

Here we are on the way to the game.

And here is the stadium before the game started.
















1 comment:

tiffany s said...

Sweet ya'll went to the MNF!! We all watched the game and it was an awesome game! I am so glad the Titans are now 7-0!!! I bet it was a cold night. Toby Ski almost bought the tickets. By the way, great pics!! :-)