Wednesday, June 25, 2008

HERE WE GO!!!






The day has finally come. I'm all packed and ready to go. I'm just tingling with excitement. We are fixing to leave to house to go pick up Callie and Trevor and head to Nashville. This is probably going to be one of the longest days of my life but I'm to excited to care. I just want everyone to know that I love them and I will see you in 5 weeks. I'll try to keep my blog updated as much as possible. I'm going to miss everyone so much. Keep an eye on your mailboxes for my postcards!!! Lots of love-Regan

4 comments:

Mim said...

Sweet regan,
Aunt E will miss you! I love you so and pray that you have a great trip! Give the girls a hug from me. Be safe!
Love you loads, E

Mim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kirby Williams said...

I hope you are having fun. I miss you all so much even though I saw you this morning. I hate to admit it but I cried my eyes out when you pulled out of the driveway. I love you all so much and hope you have an excellent time. Talk to you soon.

Alison Cummins said...

I miss you all so much already and hope that you had a great flight. I can't wait to see pictures of Tessi, Luci and Jesse. Love you all!