Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Breaking Dawn




OK my best friend Callie Durham has started a summer reading list and her friend Lacy Pack had recommended she start reading the Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer. As soon as she told me about the book I was interested. So i borrowed her copy of the first one and read all of it in like 2 days. It was awesome!!! So then I went and bought the second and third books in the series and Callie and I finished them in one week. I seriously think they are almost better than Harry Potter but I'm a total book worm so don't just take my word on that. The fourth and final book of the series Breaking Dawn comes out on August 2, 2008. Callie and I are just dying for it to hurry up and get here. Luckily we both have our trip in a week to distract us. BUT as soon as I get back I plan on locking myself in my room and reading. I hope this makes you interested in reading these books because it really is a wonderful series. The first book is going to be a movie too. It comes out 12/12/08. That's two weeks after the premier of the new Harry Potter movie. I wonder who will win at the box office lol.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

thank you, I LOVE reading... i will have to try them out! welcome to the blog world :)

Salem Wanamaker said...

I know who will win!!!!!!!! Harry Potter and the Half Blood prince!!!!! We will have to go see it at the imax theater!!